Summary of Beliefs
The list below will summarize our beliefs. We would invite you to contact us with your questions.
- The Bible is the inerrant, infallible Word of God.
- We believe in the Triune God: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We acknowledge our total inability to save ourselves and, in faith, depend on Christ alone as our Savior.
- We acknowledge Him as Covenant Lord in every area of life, and we vow together to advance His Kingdom on earth.
- We accept as our creed, or subordinate standards, The Westminster Confession of Faith and the Larger and Shorter Catechisms.
- We adhere to the Testimony of the Reformed Presbyterian Church of North America, which is our continuing application of God’s written word to the world and the Church of today.